Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why Not?

Well, I am thinking to try something new in this new year.
My heart, was full of him, but I really wanted to deny the fact that I might still like him. 
Yes, I really need to stop myself for being this foolish for YEARS.
Romance operation, ON. and I mean it.

Currently "aim-bushing" potential BF. OMFG, I looked like stalker...
Anyway, since "he" is going to be somewhere else, then I think I am fine with that.
It's time to stop the day dreaming of him coming back.
I mean, he will NEVER EVER come back. 
The decision was his, and I need to respect it.

Stupiddie me waited for the returning.
But, this is a really foolish act. TOTALLY!!!

Will I have regrets? YES.
Will I forget him? NO. Except I lost my memories.
Will I be happy? DEPENDS. I hope my future him can be better.

This new year, I have quite a list for myself:

  • 45kg of weight
  • Fair white skin
  • Long straight hair (Endure the temptation of cutting it)
  • Perfect score of examination
  • Restock my makeup kit
  • Dance at least 30 dances
  • Start a romance comic
  • Talk less rude words
  • .... to be continued....
Well, that's my wishlist. For this new year, WHY NOT try something new for myself?
Treat myself better, spoil myself a bit, it's my life anyway.

That's all, bye~

1 comment:

  1. Haha...Girl, go for it...nothing to lose...but look for great guys k? ^^ I support u!!!!

    ReplyDelete