WHO IS HE?
WHERE CAN I FIND HIM?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DOES HE EXIST?
The ideal and perfect guy, girls and women always dream of. Well, I had this dream once. I admit. The world is big, or should I say, humongous!
I have not seen much people, YET!
I have not seen the world, YET!
I have not experience great relationship, YET!
I have not earn much money, YET!
I have not achieve my dreams, YET!
I think I had idolized my ex too much until I can't really move on. And that's bad. Potential boyfriends are every where. Running and waving in front of me. LOL! Why can't I see them? I feel stupid. I regretted. I hated. I.....
Well wasn't that's life? C'est comme ça !
Life... Full of mysteries and excitements! And I wanna experience that with my ideal guy!
From the first time I saw him, falling in love, married, have kids, grow old, and death do us part. I wanna witness all of these. God, are you planning the ideal guy for me? When can I meet him?
Most of my friends are with their other half, which make me jealous. They are so sweet, I am so envy of them. They looked happy. Their phones always with the calls and texts of their lover. That's great. They walked together, holding hands, cuddling together, hugging together, ..........
THEY LOOKED REALLY HAPPY!
On their eyes, their lover is their ideal lover and they are happy just the way they are.
That's sweet.
Well I almost drown by my own fantasies about my perfect guy. Honestly speaking, he doesn't exist. He is too perfect, and the perfect guy will never look at a common girl like me. Maybe I just stop dreaming and come back to the reality. That's sad.
I wanna be beautiful, classy and gentle. However, that's not how I've been raised by my family. I am common, unattractive and rude. I wanna change this fact! I am restricting myself from saying bad words. I'll learn how to wear classy outfits and I am trying to loose weight. Trying... I regretted why I ate so much in the past few years.... I am fat, fat, FAT!!!
I wanna make myself perfect for my perfect guy! I want him to have the perfect partner standing beside him. I dreamed about it occasionally.
Well, the perfect guy, where are you?

Have the same situation as you. Not the ex part though...sigh...where is my future girl..
ReplyDelete